25.11.15

Wig Wednesday


Supsup this is Lan again. 
For this wig Wednesday I'll be sharing some tips on styling and buying wigs. 

So personally I buy all of my wigs from either Ebay or Lucaille wigs. Depending on how my bank account is looking... Lucaille is just a bit more expensive because of the shipping fees. (which are not that bad at all) But it's totally worth it becausr their wigs are A+ . 

Here are some of my wigs I bought from Lucaille: 


When styling my wigs. I use the Got2be 'glued' hairspray and it does wonders. For trickier hairstyles I also use heat, for example a hair dryer after I've applied the hairspray. Or a curling/straightening iron depending on what I'm going for. 

So I guess that's all I've got to offer for today. I hope everyone are having a good week so far!
//Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment