17.11.15

Testing Tuesday?

Heya! This is Lan speaking.

I guess this is supposed to be Testing Tuesday. The day of the week where we share all sorts of new things we've "tested". For example; new products, makeup, cosplays, costests, new clothes and so on.

So for today I've decided to post some pictures of one of my most recent costests I did together with one of my close friends about seven weeks ago. Sorry, it's pretty old but I've been way too lazy for cosplay lately </3.




















This costest is of one of my favourite characters ever. She is called Nekoyama Suzu and she's from a shoujo ai called Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san. Nekoyama is described as a a shy tsundere with a cat like personality who loves dogs. If you haven't seen this anime yet you definitely should!

I'm actually really satisfied with how this costest turned out. Nekoyamas hair is so cute so it was a lot of fun trying to style my wig into it.
Hopefully I'll be able to cosplay her for reals sometime soon.

//Lan

No comments:

Post a Comment